Monday, May 16, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

2011 is apparently a year of change. New job, new roommates, more new roommates, new ward, another new ward, new home...another new home...and, wait for it: another new home.

Remember the quaint little home I first posted? Moved from that in February. Remember the fantastic new place we found? Yep...soon (or maybe not so soon) we're being booted from our beautiful Irvine home. Our landlord has decided to sell his house which means we need to start looking for a new place to live. There's no telling how long it will take the house to sell, either, so we will be keeping the town house looking beautiful.

I'm sad. My roommates have worked to make this little townhouse into a home, our neighborhood's beautiful, and I've settled in well here...and here's another uprooting coming my way.

1 comment:

THE SLADES said...

the third time's the charm, right?